DATES: September 24th – 25th, 2016
Age Groups: U9-U19: U9-U11 (8v8) U12-U19 (11×11)
Application Deadline: August 19, 2016
Locations: Pleasanton Sports Park and Donlon
Sanctioning: US Club Soccer, a USSF organization and CYSA
Contacts: Jeff Henninger, Tournament Director – email@example.com
Referee Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Team Check-In
The BUSC Fall Harvest Classic will be doing on-line check-in this year (there is NO check-in on Friday night).
The information on here is how to complete the online check-in process for the 2016 BUSC Fall Harvest Classic.
This is being sent to all managers, coaches and club administrators so that all are aware of how this process works.
1) ONLINE CHECK-IN DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2016 by 6:00pm.
If your team does not have the forms uploaded by then you team will not be allowed to play.
2) ROSTERS FREEZE AT THE SAME TIME: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2016 by 6:00pm.
At that time I plan to print the game cards.
If you do not have a player on the game card, they can not play. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3) ROSTERS, Part 2: Rosters are limited to the following:
U9-U11: Max roster size = 14 players for the whole tournament (3 guest players max)
U12-U15: Max roster size = 18 players for the whole tournament (3 guest players max)
A) If they are not on your tournament (aka event) roster, then they are not on your team for this event.
Step by step instructions on how to do a proper online check-in:
Online Check in Information for BUSC Fall Harvest Classic
To add players to your tournament roster up UNTIL you check in.
To do this follow these instructions:
1. Add players to your GotSoccer roster as normal
2. Go to the “Roster” link at the top of your page
3. BUSC Fall Harvest Classic from the drop down menu
4. To add a player to the “Tournament Roster” click the “add” button next to their name. Please remove players from the tournament roster that are not playing by hitting the “release” button (please note, this does NOT release them from your roster, just from the tournament roster). Print and sign your roster by clicking the “roster” link which is located just above your roster in the “REGISTRATION” box. You will then upload your tournament roster.