In the winter of 2017-18, BUSC chose League Apps as our new provider for registration and communication process. LeagueApps replaces Korrio as an integral part of our business operations. We have switched registration platforms for a couple main reasons:
- Easy online registration and payment collection
- Mobile friendly – you can access schedules, standings, and team rosters via your mobile device!
- Automatic game reminders and announcements
- Payment Plans with auto-billing capabilities for your convenience
Account Creation: Families New to BUSC or Returning After Absence in 2017-18 Season
You can create a new family account if you did not have a player with BUSC in 2017-18. PLEASE NOTE that ALL information you enter during account creation should be an ADULT FAMILY member’s information NOT the player’s information. Once the account is created, you can add children and other adult family members to the family profile. There should only be one family account, but there can be multiple adults (with separate logins) inside the family account.
Claiming Your Account: Families with Active BUSC Player(s) in 2017-18 Season
If you have not yet registered for a program in League Apps AND you have not already followed our prior requests to set your password in the new system, please follow the process below.
PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT AND PLEASE ONLY CONFIRM ONE ACCOUNT PER FAMILY. Please DO add other important info and the other family members who may register players or need to receive communications from BUSC about currently registered programs. To claim the account we imported from Korrio, you must use the email address that was used in that system in order to match up to your new account. You can change the email address if needed once you claim your account and set your password.
Problems Uploading Files?
First, be sure you are not using Internet Explorer as your browser. LeagueApps is not compatible with IE. We recommend Chrome or Safari as alternatives.
Help! My Files Are Too Large to Upload!
If your files will not upload, they are probably too large. Below are two ways you can fix this.
- Reduce the size of your PDF file using Adobe Acrobat. The free version will still be able to do this for you.
- Open your file in Adobe Acrobat. Once the file is open, in the top menu bar go to File–>Save As
- A new dialogue box will open. Here you will click the box for “Reduce File Size” and choose the location you want to save the new file.
- Once you choose a location, a new dialogue box will open. Where it says “Format,” use the dropdown to select “Adobe PDF Files, Optimized” and click “Save.”
- Upload new file!
- Reduce the size of any file by opening the document and taking a screenshot on your computer. Once you have done this, it is best to open the file, and use the top menu bar File–>Save As and then choose jpeg or jpg for your file type. The upload your file!