Financial assistance is provided through the Ballistic United Soccer Club and is intended to provide opportunities for financially disadvantaged Pleasanton and other qualifying youth players to participate in BUSC competitive soccer programs.
Qualifying BUSC competitive soccer players may apply for and be considered for financial awards covering Club program and training fees. These awards may defray up to 100% of the Club fees comprised of coaching and technical director salaries, program administrative expenses, field expenses, goalkeeper training, and other related program costs. Uniform, tournaments, and other miscellaneous team fees are NOT INCLUDED in the costs that can be covered by the award.
In order to be eligible for the BUSC Financial Assistance program:
- Must be registered with BUSC for participation in a competitive soccer program or tryout
- Must be a player in good standing with BUSC
- Family Taxable Income
- Hardship, such as recent loss of permanent employment of primary wage earner
- Years with BUSC (including recreational soccer)
In order to be considered for financial assistance, a player’s parent(s)/legal guardian(s) must submit:
- Financial Assistance Application, and
- One Year of Signed Federal Tax Returns (or proof of earnings) (submitted to BUSC via mail or dropped in dropbox at front door of office at 275 Rose Ave. Ste. 209, Pleasanton, CA 94566).
Applications MUST be COMPLETE by the deadlines posted below in order to receive a decision during the post-tryout period when roster positions must be accepted or turned down. The BUSC financial assistance committee will continue to consider all eligible applications and make award notifications on a rolling basis as long as available funding exists.
2019-20 Priority Application Deadline
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at NOON
Requirements for Financial Assistance Recipients
In order for the funding to be disbursed to an award recipient, the player must be properly registered for the competitive program for which he has been offered a roster spot and appropriate arrangements for any remaining fees must be completed in a timely manner. Failure to do so may result in a forfeiture of the financial award.
*BUSC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.