Pre-Paid Raffle Tickets
All BUSC players in a 2018/19 soccer program pre-paid during registration $50 per competitive player and $25 per recreational player for the fundraiser event
- $25 = 1 raffle ticket
- Each raffle ticket will be entered for a chance to win a Hyundai Sante Fe from Dublin Auto Group valued at approximately $25,000 (Estimated cash value option $20,000)
BUSC families have the following options with the pre-paid raffle tickets:
- Enter all (or some) of the pre-paid ticket stubs in the raffle with your name on each stub for a chance for you to win!
- Sell all (or some) of the pre-paid raffle tickets to your family and friends and recoup $25 per ticket sold.
- If you choose to sell any or all of your pre-paid raffle tickets, you will keep the money (cash or checks made out to you) and turn in the raffle ticket stubs with the customer’s name and contact information.
Generate Additional Fundraiser Dollars & Earn Incentive Prizes by Selling Incremental Tickets
Buy additional raffle tickets included in your fundraiser packet to increase your chances of winning OR
Sell additional raffle tickets included in your fundraiser packet to friends and families
- When buying or selling additional paper tickets beyond your pre-paid tickets, turn in ticket stubs and money with cash or checks made out to BUSC.
Raffle ticket sales end Friday, October 6th, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Raffle drawing and announcement of the winner will be live at our Fourth Annual Gala on Friday, October 6, 2018. No need to be present to win.
Proceeds to Benefit:
Proceeds raised benefit Ballistic United Soccer Club, a 501c3 non-profit organization, which benefits our youth and our community by providing program opportunities for the kids of the Tri-Valley area.
- Player Scholarships: Ballistic United Soccer Club offers need-based scholarships for soccer players that would normally not be able to participate due to financial constraints.
- Field Development: BUSC anticipates the continued need to participate in the improvements to all field venues that we utilize throughout the year. A portion of these proceeds will be deposited into our “field fund,” which was established years ago. For example, this field fund was used to invest $500,000 in partnership with the city to develop Val Vista.
- Program Development: As part of our Club vision/mission, and core values, which focus on “the development of young men to their full potential,” BUSC continues to develop programs in leadership, sports performance, and our Healthy Habits Initiative. All of these important programs are investments the Club undertakes to help develop our young players to their fullest potential.
Incremental ticket sales via paper order forms will count toward incentive prizes. We will track raffle ticket sales, and prizes will be distributed within 30 days following closing of the event.
- Prizes are for incremental ticket sales. The 1-2 tickets pre-paid for during player registration do not count toward ticket sales for the prizes).