Check-In for BUSC’s Fall Harvest is ONLINE ONLY. We encourage you to complete the check-in process as soon as you are accepted to the tournament to allow for time to to correct any errors or problems. Please read the below for full instructions.
ONLINE CHECK-IN DEADLINE IS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2018 by 11:59 PM
This will allow us to check over your roster and clear up any issues before we freeze the rosters on Wednesday. Please keep an eye on your email during this time.
ROSTERS FREEZE Wednesday, SEPTEMBER 25, 2018 at NOON
At that time, we will print game cards and changes will no longer be possible.
If you do not have a player on the game card, they cannot play. NO EXCEPTIONS.
PREPARING YOUR ROSTER FOR CHECK-IN
- Go to the “Roster” link at the top of your team’s GotSoccer page
- Select BUSC Fall Harvest from the drop-down menu
- Build your roster, preferably using US-Club verified player profiles (yellow lock indicates US Club-verified player
- Make sure all players are on the roster who will be playing in the tournament and generate your roster
- Gather Guest Player Forms for all guest players
- If your GotSoccer roster must have an unverified player on it (missing the yellow lock), you must be prepared to upload that player’s player pass by the online registration deadline (11:59 pm on Monday, September 23).
- MAKE SURE YOUR ROSTER DOES NOT EXCEED THE MAXIMUM SIZE FOR YOUR AGE GROUP.
- U9/U10 12 Max Players
- U11/U12 14 Max Players
- U13-U19 18 Max Players
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ONLINE CHECK-IN
- Signed Fall Harvest Check-In Agreement
- ALL NON-VERIFIED players on your GotSoccer Fall Harvest roster (ie, missing yellow lock indicating US Club-verified) will need 2018-2019 Player Passes (US Club or CYSA). These files must be named to include the player’s last name (matching GotSoccer roster) .
- If applicable, Guest player Loan forms (if borrowing player(s) from another Club)
ONLINE CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
- Log onto your GOTSOCCER account
- Go to the “events” tab, and select the Fall Harvest tournament from the list.
- Select the “documents” tab on the far right. Be sure to select the appropriate document label from the dropdown for each document you upload.
- UPLOAD your signed Fall Harvest Check-In Agreement
- If applicable, UPLOAD the official player passes for any non-verified player on your tournament roster (ie, missing yellow lock). These files MUST BE NAMED to include the player’s last name (matching GotSoccer roster).
- If applicable, UPLOAD your Guest Player Loan Forms
- Once these documents are verified, you will see a green check mark next to them. We anticipate reviewing documents weekly beginning after the registration deadline.
YOU’RE ALL SET!
See the Field Marshal at your first field assignment NOT LESS than 30 minutes before match time. At this time, your player’s passes will be stickered for the tournament.