Check-In for BUSC’s Summer Classic is ONLINE ONLY. We encourage you to start the check-in process as soon as you are accepted to the tournament to allow for time to to correct any errors or problems. Please read the below for full instructions.
ONLINE CHECK-IN DEADLINE IS MONDAY, AUGUST 6, 2018 by 11:59 PM
This will allow us to check over your roster and clear up any issues before we freeze the rosters on Thursday. Please keep an eye on your email during this time.
ROSTERS FREEZE THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2018 at NOON
At that time, we will print game cards and changes will no longer be possible.
If you do not have a player on the game card, they cannot play. NO EXCEPTIONS.
PREPARING YOUR ROSTER FOR CHECK-IN
- Go to the “Roster” link at the top of your team’s GotSoccer page
- Select BUSC Summer Classic from the drop-down menu
- Build your roster, preferably using US-Club verified player profiles (yellow lock indicates US Club-verified player
- Make sure all players are on the roster who will be playing in the tournament and generate your roster
- Print your roster by clicking the “Roster” button which is located just above your roster in the “REGISTRATION” box.
- On the printed roster, note with an X for ALL players verifying that you have copies of their US Club medical waiver/registration and then SIGN the roster.
- Scan or take a clear photo of this roster–you will then upload your signed tournament roster using the below process
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ONLINE CHECK-IN
- Signed GOTSOCCER Roster from above—MUST have noted for EACH player that you have their US Club registration/medical waiver form
- ALL NON-VERIFIED players on your GotSoccer Summer Classic roster (ie, missing yellow lock indicating US Club-verified) will need 2018-2019 Player Passes (US Club or CYSA) AND the proper association’s registration/medical waivers. These files must be named to include the player’s last name (matching GotSoccer roster) and whether it is a pass or waiver.
- If applicable, Guest player Loan forms (if borrowing player(s) from another Club)
ONLINE CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
- Log onto your GOTSOCCER account
- Go to the “events” tab, and select the Summer Classic tournament from the list.
- Select the “documents” tab on the far right. Be sure to select the appropriate document label from the dropdown for each document you upload.
- UPLOAD your signed GOTSOCCER tournament Roster (that you just printed out & signed)
- If applicable, UPLOAD the official player passes for any non-verified player on your tournament roster AND appropriate association registration/medical Waivers for ALL NON-VERIFIED players on your GotSoccer Summer Classic roster (ie, missing yellow lock indicating US Club-verified). These files MUST BE NAMED to include the player’s last name (matching GotSoccer roster) and whether it is a pass or waiver.
- If applicable, UPLOAD your Guest Player Loan Forms
- Once these documents are verified, you will see a green check mark next to them. We anticipate reviewing documents weekly beginning after the registration deadline.
YOU’RE ALL SET!
See the Field Marshal at your first field assignment NOT LESS than 30 minutes before match time. At this time, your player’s passes will be stickered for the tournament.