We have some exciting news to share with you! Our team has decided to make the switch to LeagueApps from Korrio. LeagueApps is a sports management platform that is becoming an integral part of our business operations. We think you will find many benefits to this change to our registration operations!
In late 2017, we created member accounts in League Apps for all families who registered for a recreational or competitive program for the 2017-18 season. Please read the below carefully and follow the simple steps in full in order to ensure your account is ready for future registrations and to receive messaging from BUSC about our programs.
BUSC families who registered a player in one of our recreational or competitive programs for the 2017-18 season already have LeagueApps accounts but need to set a password prior to using their account for new registrations.
PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT AND PLEASE ONLY CONFIRM ONE ACCOUNT PER FAMILY. Please DO add other important info and the other family members who may register players or need to receive communications from BUSC about currently registered programs.
Below are some helpful links to get you started once you’ve set your password:
· Account Login: http://busc.leagueapps.com/login
· Visit your Dashboard: http://busc.leagueapps.com/dashboard
· Update your Family Account Details: http://busc.leagueapps.com//groupAccountDashboard
· Manage your Payment Invoices: http://busc.leagueapps.com/Invoices
· Update your Stored Credit Card Details: http://busc.leagueapps.com/AddCard