Trip value worth $12,500 or cash value of $10,000 • $25 Donation Required for one ticket.
Raffle ticket sales end on Saturday, October 5th, 2019, at 7PM.
Raffle drawing and the announcement of the winner will be live at our Orange & Gold Gatsby Gala Saturday, October 5th, 2019, and subsequently posted on our website.
The raffle is void where prohibited or restricted. Must be at least 18 years old with valid driver’s license. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold. The raffle may be canceled, at Ballistic United Soccer Clubs sole and absolute discretion. Please see cancellation section for details. Purchase of this ticket constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of the official rules. Official Rules can be found at BUSC.org.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be legal United States’ residents, at least eighteen (21) years of age, with a valid driver’s license. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry period: The Raffle entry period begins September 1st, 2019 and continues until October 5th, 2019 at 7PM. Ballistic United Soccer Club (“BUSC”) reserves the right to postpone or cancel this raffle contest at any time. If the raffle is cancelled each purchaser will receive a full refund of the amount paid to BUSC for their purchase of raffle tickets.
- Raffle Entry: Raffle tickets cost $25.00 per ticket. There is no limit to the number of tickets an entrant may purchase. Tickets may be purchased from any person designated by BUSC. No photocopied or mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will be accepted. BUSC is not responsible for lost tickets. Entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, from ineligible entrants, or incomplete will be void. All received entries become the property of BUSC and will not be returned. All entries subject to verification by BUSC whose decisions on all matters related to this raffle are final and binding.
- Raffle Drawing & Notification: Date of drawing October 5th, 2019 at 7PM. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. BUSC will attempt to notify winner by phone, in person, or email. Winner must have valid contact information where they can be notified. Winner agrees to have his or her likeness displayed in all forms of media through the universe and in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval, except where prohibited by law. If the winner: (a) cannot be positively contacted by phone or email within seven days of the drawing; (b) is not in compliance with the Official Rules; (c) does not sign and return the required documents by the deadline set by BUSC; (d) does not meet the eligibility requirements; or (e) does not provide proof of a valid driver’s license, then that winner will be disqualified and another drawing will take place. BUSC reserves the right to change any raffle rules at any time.
- Prize: The winner will receive a trip valued up to $12,500 (or $10,000 cash). You design your trip! Trip booked by a BUSC representative. Trip includes round trip airfare to anywhere in the world and overnight hotel accommodations worth up to $12,500.
- Prize Acceptance/Restrictions: Winner is subject to verification by BUSC of the winner or winner’s name, age, address, phone number, and Social Security number. If a winner is disqualified, BUSC reserves the right to determine an alternative winner. BUSC reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like value. Winner must book travel within three months of winning, and trip must be within six months of winning.
- Publicity Release: By participating in the raffle, each entrant acknowledges that his/her entry in the raffle constitutes that entrant’s consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media, each winner’s name, voice, likeness, and any portion thereof, each extending throughout the universe and in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval, except where prohibited by law.
- Taxes: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to BUSC, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. All taxes, including federal, state, and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner will receive a 1099 from BUSC at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form should be filed with the IRS. Each winner must provide BUSC with valid identification, and a valid tax-payer identification before any prize will be awarded.
For all persons/families who have purchased raffle tickets when registering a player for BUSC, it will be assumed that the purchasers want the tickets.
- Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to release, discharge, and hold harmless, BUSC, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents of the foregoing (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including but not limited to death or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or use of a prize, or from participation in and/or entry into the raffle or any raffle-related activity and for acceptance, deliver, or use of any prize; and (b) that the foregoing parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any prize. In consideration for his or her participation in the raffle, each entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims, demands, and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the entrant’s participation in the raffle, including attorney’s fees.
- Limitation of Liability: BUSC and the Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information or other errors in the printing, offering or administration of the Raffle or in the announcement of the prize(s) and assume no responsibility for (a) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsors due to technical problems or human error (b) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, (c) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof), or (d) any change of email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or any other contact information provided by entrant. Any expenses incurred by the entrant during the application process, including but not limited to, postage is the sole responsibility of each entrant and the Sponsors will not issue reimbursement for any expenses. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES.
- Choice of Law/Forum: All entrants agree, by participation in the Raffle, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of California, specifically Alameda County District Court. California law shall govern this Raffle. The courts of California shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute regarding any Rule or activity associated with the Raffle.
- BUSC reserves the right to postpone or cancel this raffle contest at any time. If the raffle is cancelled each purchaser will receive a full refund of the amount paid to BUSC for their purchase of raffle tickets. Purchaser understands that the raffle may be cancelled, in BUSC’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Official Rules: Complete raffle rules are available at the BUSC website, www.busc.org