Financial assistance is provided through the Ballistic United Soccer Club and is intended to provide opportunities for financially disadvantaged Pleasanton and other qualifying youth players to participate in BUSC recreational soccer programs.
In order to be eligible for the BUSC Recreational Financial Assistance program:
- Must be registered with BUSC for participation in a recreational soccer program
- Must be a player in good standing with BUSC
- Family Taxable Income
- Hardship, such as recent loss of permanent employment of primary wage earner
- Years with BUSC
In order to be considered for financial assistance, a player’s parent(s)/legal guardian(s) must submit:
- Recreational Financial Assistance Application, and
- One Year of Signed Federal Tax Returns (or proof of earnings) (uploaded during application)
Applications MUST be COMPLETE in order to be reviewed. BUSC will consider all eligible applications and make award notifications on a rolling basis as long as available funding exists.
Requirements for Financial Assistance Recipients
In order for the funding to be disbursed to an award recipient, the player must be properly registered for the recreational program, including submission of a proof of birth document.
*BUSC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.