- Pablo Espinosa
- 2004 (U17) E1
Years with BUSC:
- CYSA E & E/D
- Attend regularly coaching seminars and courses
Club and HS Coaching:
- Varsity Assistant Coach Foothill HS (5 years)
- BUSC Premier and Elite levels (15+ years)
- CYSA ODP Assistant coach (1 year)
- Fustal (4 years)
- Professional Reserve Team: Atlético Español (Necaxa)
- Feeder Team: U.N.A.M. (PUMAS)
- College Level: U.N.A.M.
- High School: Centro U. Mexico (Team Captain)
- Played several Youth International Tournaments
- Div. I player since U9
- Still Active playing indoor and outdoor recreational leagues
Favorite professional soccer team:
- Teams that like possession: Barcelona, PSG, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Manchester City.
Favorite professional soccer players:
- Iniesta, Verrati, Pirlo
- Goal! (2005)
Favorite music artist/band:
- Spanish Ham (Jamon Serrano)
Favorite memory as a coach:
- Winning the Association Cup (state-wide silver competition) in 2007
- State Cup quarter finals game with the same team 2008.
- Assisting Andy Cumbo to take the U19s to be ranked top 3 in the State.
- State Cup final game in 2005 with U11s assisting Sean Lemoine
- State Cup final game in 2013 with U15s assisting Josh McKa
- Grill great hamburgers!