BUSC Recreational Program Descriptions
NOTE – Specific Programs will be updated on the website, generally 4-6 weeks prior to registration deadline
Early August – Early November
- 0-1 Practices per week (days/times determined by the volunteer team coach)
- 1 game on Saturday (generally morning time)
- 1-2 Practices per week (days/times determined by the volunteer team coach)
- 1 game on Saturday (game times vary)
- 2 Practices per week (days/times determined by the volunteer team coach)
- 1-2 games on the weekends (some Sunday) Home games in Pleasanton (away games
within 20-30 minutes of Pleasanton
- U14 Tournament (3-4 games) in Pleasanton, last weekend of October
mid September – October
Registration Information will be updated 3-5 weeks prior to program commencement.
The aim of the Friday Recreational Development Program is to provide the highest quality development for our recreational players. It may be especially useful for those players interested in transitioning to the competitive program in the future.
This program is for the most motivated and committed U7-U12 players.
Led by BUSC Staff, this program provides consistent, quality coaches and trainers for skill development while allowing young players to continue to play and compete with their recreational teams
January – Mid March
- Training 1 day per week (days/times determined by city and volunteer team coach)
- 1-2 games on the weekends (mostly Saturdays, some Sundays (Does require travel within 35 minutes of Pleasanton)